The Business Blockbuster Series, offers expert tips and advice to help you build your thriving business. This episode delves into how to Innovate using existing technology.
Innovation is not the work only a genius can perform. Anyone can innovate, given the correct framework and environment. To keep up with the rapidly changing market conditions. Every business should be thinking more creatively. Leverage what exists already and combining them to innovate and stay ahead of the curve. I share my 3 steps process, including examples of how to leverage existing technology to innovate.
In this episode we delve into how to Innovate using existing technology and cross industry ideas:
- How Innovators combine things that already exist. We look at the evolution of the suitcase, the smart TV's & smart phones.
- We look at how to Innovate using existing technology.
- We look at the ways you can use cross-industry innovation. Or cross technology innovation within your business.
- Step 1 - Gaining clarity around your challenges.
- Step 2 - Gaining clarity around the potential solutions.
- Step 3 - We look at how to use existing technologies or cross industry ideas and combine them to create your solution.
- How to Map Out the process
- How to test it your idea
By following the steps outlined in the episode. You too can become an innovator. This approach, combining things that already exist is a simple innovation process.
Share the love!
Connect with us on twitter
OVER TO YOU…
What was your biggest take away or ah-ha moment from this episode?
Leave your comment below.
We'll respond to each and every comment.